Thursday, February 27, 2020

We Filmed!: Filming Blog

      On Tuesday, my group and I finally filmed. We got everything done in about 2.5 hours. We followed our shooting and sound script as we were supposed to. It helped having those already made and made filming easier. We had a few extra ideas to enhance our film but other than that it was how it was expected to be. I acted in it but I was really only in it at the end. I mostly filmed throughout this process. We also had to let the manager of the building know that we had gotten permission to film there. We got many takes of each shot to make sure we got enough usable footage. I think we did really well.
      Also, while Savanna was acting in a particular scene, Kelly was filming. There was glare coming through a window that was messing up the shot. I had to hold me sweater up to cover it. This way, we fixed the lighting and got the shot perfectly. One thing we had to improvise was that there was no drawer in the table we were using. Instead we put the polaroids inside a book. This was a good idea because it was also interesting. Because we filmed right after school, the lighting in our outside scenes was also really good. It wasn’t to bright or too dark. Overall, our filming day was very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment