Thursday, February 20, 2020

We Didn’t Film: Filming Blog

      Our group did not get to film this week. We have to schedule a time that we are all free. It is difficult because we are all busy with extracurriculars and jobs. As of now, we do not have an exact date that we are going to film. We are going to try to film next week. We want to film as soon as possible so that we can have enough time to edit and reshoot scenes. While storyboarding, we solidified our setting, characters, and mis en scenes. We have all of our props figures out, our cameras, and all of our scenes worked out. We need to ensure that the cliffhanger isn’t too dramatic as well.
      In the film, I am going to be an actor. I play the antagonist. I only come in at the end of the titles sequence. You barely see me. You mostly hear my footsteps which are diegetic. During the filming process I will probably also have to film scenes that I am not in. Filming will most likely take us a few hours. We need to ensure that we get enough shots of each scene so that if any of them have imperfections we have other options. We want to reshoot as little as possible. We will be filming on my iPhone 11. This more manageable than a camera so we can get a variety of angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment