Thursday, January 23, 2020

Genre Research: Drama











This project was to do a power point on a genre picked randomly. My group mates and I got the genre drama. We researched everything there is to learn about the genre. We had to research and identify the common lighting, sound, music, and costumes for films in this genre. Along with the items previously listed, we also had to research the camera angles and movements commonly used in Drama movies. Some examples of drama movies include Jaws and Titanic. This was the first project my class was assigned. I think this project was a good introduction to this class. I still use all of the materials I had to use in the power point so in the end, this project was very beneficial. This project also allowed my group mates and I to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment