Sunday, October 6, 2019

My Life

Hey guys,
      My name is Haylie and I'm starting this blog for my AICE Media Studies class. I'm a sophomore in high school and currently enrolled in the Cambridge program at my school. I have 8 periods of classes but we have a block schedule so the first 4 are on A days and the second 4 are on B days. I would say my "harder" classes are on A days which are AICE Psychology, AICE Media Studies, Pre-Calculus Honors, and Chemistry Honors. These classes give me the most homework which is why I describe them as a little bit harder. On B days I have AICE English, study hall, AICE European History, and Spanish 1 Honors. Most students don't like school, but I actually don't mind it. I enjoy math the most because it happens so easily in my brain and it is really interesting to me when you have to solve equations and I love how everything in math is connected.
      The one and only hobby that I partake in, is dance. I have been dancing since I was 4 and it has been the best thing to happen to me in my life. It allows me to express myself and leave all of the stress from life behind for a few hours. I do ballet, contemporary, acrobatics, and jazz. I used to not like ballet but recently it has become one of my favorites. Also, I love how it makes your body feel so good and stretched out. It is a lot of hard work but the end.
      As a person, I'm pretty chill. I try not to involve myself in drama, with anyone. But in high school, somehow drama always seems to find everyone. My friends describe me as energetic, random, and charismatic. For the most part, I agree. I love to hang out with friends in my free time; we go to the beach, football games, and other typical teen activities. Well, enough about me, it is currently 10:07 pm and I'm going to bed now.

That's all for now folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment