Monday, March 23, 2020

The Effects of COVID-19

     Due to the virus outbreak of COVID-19, school closed a week early for spring break. The virus is very serious. Due to social distancing, my parents are keeping me pretty much in full quarantine. Everything is cleaned around the house daily. I have to wash my hands constantly, which isn't really the worst thing. If that's all I need to do to keep the virus away I'll do it gladly. Blogging our journey wasn't required over spring break, but I figure I would update you guys.
      For us, not being able to see each other is not a huge deal. Our movie is fully done. The next step is the creative critical reflection (CCR) questions. It has to be a 12-15 minute video answering 4 questions. Originally we were going to do this together, but now that is not possible so I need a Plan B. I decided that I was going to do something in relation to the fact that we cannot really see anyone outside our families at this time. A talk show would not be ideal for this idea because that would include people seeing each other. Talk shows typically do not include another family member as the interviewer. So, I am going to set up my desk in my room facing a plain wall. I will put 3 relatively heavy boxes on top, then put my laptop on top of those. I'll use my laptop as a stand for my phone so I could film myself. This is better than getting someone else to film me because it will be more still. This is similar to a DIY tripod. But I can't give you every detail, you will have to see for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment